Have you just started your own business, or maybe you have re-launched after a previous attempt? Whatever your situation, we have a start up package that will help you get your online presence rolling along within a couple of days.
What’s different about this package in the day and age of instant web pages? Well, this is a 360 deal my friend. We do all the heavy lifting up front while you focus on doing your thing!
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. ” ~ Thomas Edison
Our $500 Start Up Special includes the following.
- 4 page website design. You’ll choose from one our templates that is optimized for all devices & screens.
- Free domain name for 1 year (options to renew after 1 year).
- 1 custom email for 1 year (options to renew after 1 year).
- $100 worth of Google Ads.
We’ll need a few things from you:
- Send us your top 3 preferred domain names and preferred mailbox name (i.e. info@, admin@, yourname@).
- Business contact/address etc.
- Business short bio.
- List of services and any text that explains the services.
- List of employees with photos and short bio (if applicable).
- Your logo (high res PNG or vector).
- Your business social media links.
- Any client testimonials you’d like published.
You will need to make sure any text has been edited and spell checked. If you need us to edit your text, we can accommodate you at $55/hr. Please ensure your photos are higher resolution and not infringing on any copyright. If you don’t have photos, we can supply placeholder photos at no charge.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get you started.
The fine print.
- For the first year, Esquire Multimedia is the primary owner of your site. Any changes, edits, or upgrades will be done by Esquire Multimedia at $55/hr.
- After the first year you have the option to renew the domain, email and take ownership of the site for $350.
- If you choose not to use one of our pre-designed templates, we can upgrade your design to a custom site at the above mentioned rate of $55/hr.