Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of organizing your website’s metadata so your website will be found easier on Google, Yahoo, and Bing searches. Much the same way that a brick and mortar store would organize its storefront to attract more customers.
“As a drum clinician, I practice making noise. I make money when I organize that noise.” ~ Dom Famularo
Organic SEO takes time and consistency, but will reap major benefits.
- Improve your website’s popularity (i.e. get found easier in search results)
- Improve your website’s page load time (optimizing image and file sizes)
- Improve your rank (yes, Google ranks your website)
- Provide a better user experience for a potential client (also called UX)
- Prevent spammers from trolling your business emails
- Help you identify new clients
Website Optimization Package
- Website maintenance to improve page load time
- Optimizing metadata (improving data on your site and others linking to you)
- Implementing anti-spam techniques
- Google analytics (administer, track and provide monthly reports on metrics customized to your business).
Feel free to get in touch for a free consultation if you have any questions.