“As a drum clinician, I practice making noise. I make money when I organize that noise.”
~ Dom Famularo
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of organizing your website’s metadata so your website will be found easier on Google, Yahoo, and Bing searches. Much the same way that a brick and mortar store would organize it’s storefront to attract more customers.
Organic SEO takes time and consistency and has a number of benefits.
- Improve your website’s popularity (i.e. get found easier in search results)
- Improve your website’s page load time (optimizing image and file sizes)
- Improve your rank (yes, Google ranks your website)
- Provide a better user experience for a potential client (also called UX)
- Prevent spammers from trolling your business emails
- Help you identify new clients
Website Optimization Package
- Website maintenance to improve page load time
- Optimizing metadata (improving data on your site and others linking to you)
- Implementing anti-spam techniques
- Google analytics (administer, track and provide monthly reports on metrics customized to your business).
Feel free to get in touch for a free consultation if you have any questions.